Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/mouseq5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpress.php on line 3491
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 68. This week on the show we’ll be talking about the best cheap Eats at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. How low can you go when it comes to budgeting money for meals on a Disney vacation? What are the best values for your money when it comes to food? Join us this week as we discuss some of our favorite values on both coasts that will help fill your tummy without emptying your wallet. Questions this week include:
- As one of our resident Disneyland Resort Experts on the show, we’re going to start with your home turf. If you were spending the day in Disneyland what would you consider to be the best values for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- There are SO many dining choices in the parks at Walt Disney World, I know this is probably going to be really difficult, but what would your choices be for best bang for your buck at breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack?
- Thinking of all of the areas outside the Disney parks – resorts, Downtown Disney, Wide World of Sports, etc, what would your choices be for best cheap eats for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack?
- You’ve mentioned before that some of your students when to Disneyland on $25 per day for food, can you tell us about how that went?
- Moving over to Disney’s California Adventure, what would you choose as the best value for your money for a snack and a meal?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, David Smith, Marci Smith, and Gayle Turner.