Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/mouseq5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpress.php on line 3491
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 11. In this episode, we are answering questions about keeping your kids safe while on vacation. Questions this week include:
- One of the first things parents with children at the Disney Parks may worry about is getting separated from their child. What precautions can be taken to prevent something like this from happening?
- If a child does get separated from their parents at the Disney Parks, what steps can the parents take to find their child as quickly as possible?
- If a child gets hurt while at your resort or while visiting one of the parks, how and where can they get medical attention if needed?
- When using Disney transportation at Walt Disney World, what can you do to make sure kids stay safe on the monorail, watercraft and buses?
- With so many pools and water play areas at the Disney parks, resorts and on the Disney ships, what safety precautions should be taken when kids will be in or around the water?
- Sometimes a family with older children will allow them to break off from the family for a few hours for a little bit of freedom. What should parents and older children know about how to stay safe when separated?
- Many families take a Disney vacation during the summer when the kids off from school. Temperatures can rise very quickly during that time of year. What can parents do to protect their children from too much sun exposure/heat exhaustion while on vacation?
- What would you say are your top 5 tips for keeping your children safe while on a Disney vacation regardless of their age?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Kate Melody, and Marci Smith.