Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/mouseq5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpress.php on line 3491
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 17. This week we will be answering questions about the differences between the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to visit both vacation destinations, we will share some of these differences in hopes that it will answer questions you may have and help you appreciate each location for the wonderful experiences they both offer. Questions this week include:
- One of the major differences between WDW and DLR is size. What is the difference in the actual size of each and also the number of parks they have?
- Just focusing on the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park, which attractions are unique to each location?
- Walt Disney World, Disneyland and California Adventure all have some attractions in common. What are they and are there any differences between them?
- Can you explain the differences between the Downtown Disney areas in each resort?
- We know that there is a big difference in the history of Disneyland vs. Walt Disney World. As someone who has visited Disneyland since opening day in 1955, would you say that there is a difference in the overall feeling of visiting Walt’s original park as opposed to the parks in WDW?
- We know that Walt Disney World has a vast internal transportation system. What kind of transportation is available when visiting Disneyland and DCA?
- Can you tell us about the differences in monorail style, operation and destinations between the parks?
- What are the major differences in accommodations available in WDW and DLR? What about ticket options?
- What would you say are your top 5 ‘Must Do’ attractions for a WDW veteran who is visiting DLR for the first time?
This week, we also answer the following listener question:
- Milko Obradovich from Florida asks:
We are traveling and arriving today at Disney’s All Star Resort. Our seven year old has severe ADHD and hyper behavior. Do you provide help for families traveling with kids with special needs?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Marci Smith, and Gayle Turner.