Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 103. Today on the show, we’ll begin a brand new series of episodes called “What to Pack on Your Disney Vacation”. We’ll share our thoughts on the most important things to pack on your trip, including things we don’t leave home without. As we begin this new series, we’ll start with what to pack on a Disney cruise line vacation. We’ll cover a few different types of cruises and we hope that our lists will help you pack for your next Disney cruise line vacation. Questions this week include:
- What are the Top 10 things you would pack on an Alaskan Cruise?
- What 10 things would you not leave home without if you were going on a European cruise or a trip through the Panama Canal?
- What are your Top 10 things to pack on a Disney cruise that is 5 nights or less?
- If you were going to do a 7 Night Caribbean Cruise on Disney Cruise Line, what are the 10 things you would be sure to pack?
- What do you think are the 3 most important things to pack for any Disney Cruise line vacation?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Corrine Leon, and Marci Smith.
Connect with us!
MouseQuest on Twitter: @MQPodcast
Amy Bechtol on Twitter: @uccats97
Dawn Gosdin on Twitter: @logpey Blog: Dawn’s Dorky Diary
Rich Grady on Twitter: @michigansahd
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (49.3MB) | Embed