Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 98. This week on the show we are going to preview upcoming events for the months of December, January and February. During the winter months, the Walt Disney World Resort offers some great events for guests to enjoy. We’ll tell you all about them and also discuss what you can expect in regards to crowds and weather. Questions this week include:
- Let’s start with December. What special events will be going on during that month?
- Tell us about all the good things going on in January of 2015.
- What’s going on in February?
- Now that we know about all the great events going on during the next three months, can you tell us what we can expect in regards to weather and crowds?
- Which of the special events going on during the winter season are you looking forward to the most?
Appearing this week are Kelly Collins, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, David Smith, and Marci Smith.
Connect with us!
MouseQuest on Twitter: @MQPodcast
Amy Bechtol on Twitter: @uccats97
Dawn Gosdin on Twitter: @logpey Blog: Dawn’s Dorky Diary
Rich Grady on Twitter: @michigansahd
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.3MB) | Embed