Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 77, Part 1. This week we have a very exciting, very special 3 Part episode for you. We will be traveling to the Far East and visiting Japan! In Part 1 we will answer questions about Tokyo Disneyland, in Part 2 Tokyo DisneySea and Part 3 will discuss how to book your trip and the resort options. If you’ve never visited these amazing parks before, they are extremely unique and very different from the Disney Resorts we know and love here in the US. We look forward to sharing some information about the parks as well as some great tips that will help you visit the Tokyo Disney Resort. Questions this week include:
- Many of our listeners probably haven’t had the opportunity to visit Tokyo Disneyland. How would you describe the park to someone who has never been before?
- If you don’t speak Japanese is it difficult to get around in the parks?
- What attractions stand out to you as ones that a first time guest should not miss?
- What type of shows and nighttime entertainment are available?
- Can you tell us about the food options in Tokyo Disneyland?
- How many days do you suggest to visit Tokyo Disneyland in order to have a full experience?
- What are the major differences guests should be aware of when comparing Tokyo Disneyland to Walt Disney World or Disneyland in California?
- When I think about visiting any Disney park the first thing that comes to my mind is budget. Can you give us a general idea of what a day at Tokyo Disneyland might cost?
- What are the crowds like?
- What time of year is the best to visit the Tokyo Resorts and what is the weather like during that time?
- If a family was only going to visit Tokyo Disneyland for one or two days, how would you suggest they tour the park?
- If someone wants to book a trip to Tokyo Disneyland, what is the best resource you would recommend to get started?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, David Smith, Marci Smith, and special guest Chris Nilghe of www.FatHobbit.ca.