Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 64. This week on the show we will be talking about a really fun subject and that is how to surprise your loved ones with an upcoming trip. Typically a family consists of one crazy Disney fan like us who LOVES to do the planning. If you are that person and have decided to surprise your kids, husband, extended family, friends, or whomever with a Disney trip, how can you do that? And possibly even more importantly, how can you keep the secret?? Listen in as we discuss some of our favorite ways to reveal such a fun surprise. Questions this week include:
- As a person who loves Disney and also as a mom of five children, I’m sure you’ve probably thought about surprising your kids with a trip to Disney. How would you reveal the surprise?
- If you were planning an Adventures by Disney trip, how would you reveal the surprise to your family?
- What is a unique way you could surprise your family with a trip to Disneyland?
- If you were going to surprise your family with a Disney cruise, how would you do it?
- We’ve talked at length about different ways we can surprise our families with an upcoming Disney trip, but half the battle is keeping the secret. What advice can you give the person in the family who is planning the trip on the best way to keep it a secret?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Marge Gerwels, Rich Grady, David Smith, and Marci Smith.