Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 60. This week on the show we will continue our discussion on showing your DisneySide! Today we will talk about some fun ways you can show how much you love Disney right in your own home. I’m excited to share some of the things that my family and I love to do and I can’t wait to hear what my fellow Disney crazies do as well.
Please note: As a selected host a DisneySide @Home Celebration we did receive products that would help us in the party planning process. All of the information we are sharing with you including our opinions, ideas, tweets, instagram photos, videos, etc. are all our own and we do not represent the Disney company or it’s affiliates in any way.
Questions this week include:
- For Disney superfans like us it’s next to impossible not to think about something Disney on a daily basis. What are some things your family likes to do to show your DisneySide when you’re at home?
- Coming home from an incredible Disney vacation can be kind of a let down, especially if you’re an uber planner and have been consumed by vacation planning for months on end. Now that the trip’s over, what does your family do to shake the post Disney trip blues and show your DisneySide?
- One of my favorite ways to show my DisneySide is to eat food that reminds me of Disney. What are some fun snacks or yummy recipes that you’ve used to show your DisneySide when you’re at home?
- With all the snow days we’ve had this year, sometimes it can be a challenge to keep the kids (and us!) from going stir crazy. I love to do projects with my kids and play games with my kids on snowy days. What are some fun things you like to do with your kids that show your family’s DisneySide?
- If you could choose one thing to do to show your DisneySide with your family, what would it be?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Kelly Collins, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, and Marci Smith.