Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 49. This week on the show we will be discussing the best way to experience Walt Disney World when you are visiting with kids who are less than 40 inches tall. Many parents view the 40-inch mark as that magic number when the littlest guests can start enjoying some of the more thrilling attractions, but there are SO many things to do with small children before they get to that point. We look forward to exploring some things that are perfect for our special little ones. There is a common misconception that Walt Disney World does not have a lot to offer parents with infants, toddlers, and young children that don’t meet minimum height requirements. Questions this week include:
- Starting in the Magic Kingdom, what attractions are available for kids under 40 inches tall and what are your 3 favorites?
- Moving on to Epcot, what attractions are accessible to infants and small children and what is your top 3 there?
- What attractions in Disney’s Hollywood Studios can small children enjoy and what would you say are 3 not to miss?
- What can families with small kids enjoy in Animal Kingdom? What are your top 3?
- So, we’ve gone over all of the attractions that are available for infants, toddlers and young kids who don’t reach the 40-inch height requirement and there is a LOT to choose from. Besides the actual rides in WDW, what are the best 5 tips you can give to families who are traveling with infants and small children?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Kate Melody, and Marci Smith.