Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 36. This week we have some very special guests with us that will give us a unique perspective on visiting the Disney Parks. Now, we all know that Walt Disney World is one of the few places where guests of all ages can come and have an amazing time. But, today we are going to focus on the youngest audience that enjoys all things Disney, our kids! Questions this week include:
- When we visit WDW we usually stay right in Disney. Of all the resorts we’ve stayed in, which one is your favorite?
- What do you think is the best ride at Walt Disney World?
- If you could go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique OR go to the My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian which would you choose?
- What is one of your favorite things to buy in the gift shops?
- When you to go Walt Disney World, what is your favorite park to go to? Is it Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom?
- When you go to that park what is the first ride you want to go on?
- If you could have breakfast with some of the characters would you rather eat with princesses or other ones like Mickey, Minnie and Donald?
- Are there any rides that you don’t like to go on?
- What is your favorite park to go to when you visit WDW?
- Can you tell me what your favorite ride is?
- Do you have any favorite snacks that you get only when you’re in Disney?
- One of the things my kids love to do at Disney is look around in the gift shops. Is there anything that you like to collect or a special type of souvenir you look for when you go?
- Do you have a favorite ride in Disney? Are there any rides you won’t go on?
- We know that Disney has LOTS of rides and shows, but if you were in Disney and couldn’t ride anything, what would you do?
- If you could tell other 12 year olds what the best thing about Walt Disney World is, what would you say?
- If you could make a list of your favorite attractions in Disney what would be your top 3?
- What are some different things to do in Disney that other teenagers like you might like?
- If you had your choice, would you spend more time in the parks going on rides or more time at the resort swimming and doing other things?
Appearing this week are Dawn and Logan Gosdin, Rich, Erin, and Kevin Grady, Amy and Matthew Leto, and Marci and Felicity Smith.