Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 20. In this episode, we answer some of the most recent questions submitted to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. As huge fans of Disney and the Panel, we hope this will give us a glimpse into what the panelists come across on a daily basis and also assist us in our journey to become part of that wonderful group. Just to clarify, while we have decided to answer questions from the website, we have NOT read the answers that the current Moms Panelists have provided. Our answers to these questions are from our own thoughts and experiences and do not reflect the opinion of Disney or the Official Moms Panel. Questions this week include:
- My family will be visiting Disney the beginning of May, and we will be there 5 days. We are staying on Disney property and will spend 2-3 days at the parks. My question is about how much $ can I expect to spend on food for my family of 4 each day?
- Coming May 2014 with 3 boys 2,4,7. Want to eat at CRT. Is it not appropriate with no girl children? Boys as well as mom would like to see inside of castle.
- Are there clinics or doctors on site at Walt Disney World if your child gets sick?
- Me, my husband, & son are coming to WDW for the first time 5/24-5/29. We are staying on property without renting a car. Any suggestions on buying snacks & drinks without purchasing from the park. Also I need help for planning a 4 day park experience.
- Hi! We be visiting WDW in November the week after my godson’s 9th birthday. He will be coming with us. Is there anything we could do for his birthday?
- We will be visiting Disney in October, and although we have been there before we have never gone to the water parks. My daughter will be 8 and my son will be 7. Which water park is recommended for their ages? Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?
- I just planned our Disney vacation to treat my 4 yr. old princess. We’re doing the My Disney Girls Perfectly Girl Tea Party and the Bibbibi Bobbidi Boutique plus dining with the princesses. Do you have any other suggestions for her to have a royal experience?
- Going to Disney World the beginning of November and was wondering if you could explain the Disney photo pass + to me I am a little confused? Also, with the photo CD, would I be able to print pictures anywhere or just from Disney?
This week, we also answer the following listener question:
- Andrea Hataway from Denton, Texas asks:
Where can I find/print/make some cute Disney shirts for my family for our summer trip? We are going July 4th and were thinking of possibly LSU or Disney prints, something cute that my husband would also wear?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Corinne Leon, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.