Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 12. In this episode, we are answering questions about planning a Disney wedding. Questions this week include:
- Disney offers many different wedding options for practically any budget. What are those options and what do they include?
- Like weddings in WDW, Disneyland also offers different packages and pricing depending on what you’re looking for. What packages are available and how far in advance a couple could start the planning process?
- If a couple wants to have a wedding on a Disney Cruise, what is the starting price and what is included in that?
- What is the planning process like from start to finish?
- How much freedom does a couple have in designing their wedding? What tools are available to help them design and choose something that is unique to them?
- On the Disney Cruise Line, the Senior Officers are not able to perform legal ceremonies, so how does a wedding ceremony versus a legal ceremony work on a Disney Cruise?
- If someone is thinking of having a wedding at Walt Disney World, what is the best advice you can offer about planning one?
- Does Disney automatically provide additional services such as a DJ, flower arrangements, photographers, etc. or can the couple work with companies outside of Disney for those things?
- Where can people find out more information about any of Disney’s wedding packages or destinations?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Marci Smith, Amy Yacullo, and Anthony Yacullo.