Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 10. In this episode, we are answering questions all about runDisney. Throughout the year, Walt Disney World and Disneyland host thousands of runners from all over the world who want to take part in these events. We hope to share some valuable information for those of you who are planning to run, cheer, or are just curious about these super fun races. Questions this week include:
- For our listeners who do not have any experience with runDisney, what is an overview of what runDisney is?
- Throughout the year in both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, runDisney puts together some amazing events. What are for Florida as well as California?
- Are runDisney races only for experienced runners? Are walkers allowed?
- Once someone decides they want to participate in a runDisney event, where can they register? What is included in the cost for registration?
- What can a runner expect to see and experience along the course?
- For beginning runners, What are some tips about running etiquette?
- If family and friends of a racer don’t want to participate in the event but do want to watch or cheer them on, how can they do that?
- Are you allowed to wear costumes in a runDisney race? Are there any restrictions?
- What are the Top 5 Tips for someone who is looking to get into it?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Rhonda Hare, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (44.9MB) | Embed