Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 5. In this episode, we discuss the various transportation options available at Walt Disney World. Questions this week include:
- What are some of the options available for getting from Orlando International Airport to a Disney Resort?
- In what scenarios would Magical Express not be the best option?
- What are the different types of watercraft transportation available at WDW?
- What are the important things that every guest should know about using Disney Watercraft?
- How does the Walt Disney World bus system “work?”
- Where do (and don’t) the monorails go?
- Are the monorails safe?
- Can guests who are staying at a hotel or timeshare off Disney property still use Disney transportation?
- I have an early breakfast at Crystal Palace. How can I get there from my resort?
- What options are available if there are no buses running or if we need to be somewhere quickly?
Appearing this week are Rich Grady, Dawn Gosdin, Amy Leto, Taylor Martina, and Marci Smith.