Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/mouseq5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpress.php on line 3491
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This week on the show we will be answering questions about the Disney Dining Plan. This is quite a polarizing topic because there are those who love it and those who hate it. Is it right for you and your family? We’ll explore all the options this week and hopefully it will help you decide whether or not to use the Disney Dining Plan. Questions this week include:
- Can you give us an overview of what the Quick Service and Standard Dining plans include?
- What about the Deluxe Dining Plan?
- Can you tell us about the Premium Dining Plan?
- The last option available with dining is the Platinum Plan, can you tell us about that one?
- Have you used the dining plan with your family? Do you think it was worth it?
- If visitors to Walt Disney World DO decide to use the Dining Plan, what would you say are your top choices for the best value at a Table Service, Counter Service and Snack Location?
Please note: In between recording this episode and publishing this episode, Disney changed the pricing of the Dining Plan options. The prices noted in this episode may have changed, so please check with Disney prior to making any decisions about the Dining Plan.
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Kate Melody, David Smith, and Marci Smith.