Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/mouseq5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpress.php on line 3491
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 50. This week on the show we will be discussing the best ways to save money on a Disney vacation. Many families save for a very long time to visit Walt Disney World and it can be a very expensive trip, especially if you have a large family. However, being on a budget does not at all mean that a Disney vacation is out of reach or that you won’t have a great time without breaking the bank. We’ll let you in on some of our best ideas for saving money during your next Disney trip. Questions this week include:
- What are some ways that guests can save money long before even getting to WDW?
- One of the most common questions I get when helping others plan a Disney vacation is about how to get discounts on Park Tickets. What are some options for families looking to save money that way?
- What are your top 3 tips for saving money on food while on a Disney vacation?
- For the Disney shopaholics, what discounts are available when looking for that perfect Disney souvenir?
- What are your top 5 best tips to save money in either planning a Disney trip or once you’re in Walt Disney World?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, James Cameron, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, and Marci Smith.