You’ve made your Disney resort reservation, bought your airline tickets, bought your theme parks tickets and linked them to your My Disney Experience account. Now what? Continue reading “How to Create a Skeleton Disney Park Touring Plan”
The most wonderful time of the year is upon us and Disney is ramping up the merriment with their line-up of events to celebrate the holidays at the Disney Parks. From parties and shows to special cuisine offerings, the parks and resorts are the place to be to get in the holiday spirit.
The holiday parties at Walt Disney World, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, are specially ticketed events at Magic Kingdom Park. Many park goers forgo these amazing events because there is an extra cost. Here are the reasons why the Walt Disney World holiday parties are worth the money along with a comparison touring plan of a regular park day vs. touring the park during a holiday party. Continue reading “Why the Walt Disney World Holiday Parties are Worth the Money”
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 98. This week on the show we are going to preview upcoming events for the months of December, January and February. During the winter months, the Walt Disney World Resort offers some great events for guests to enjoy. We’ll tell you all about them and also discuss what you can expect in regards to crowds and weather. Questions this week include:
- Let’s start with December. What special events will be going on during that month?
- Tell us about all the good things going on in January of 2015.
- What’s going on in February?
- Now that we know about all the great events going on during the next three months, can you tell us what we can expect in regards to weather and crowds?
- Which of the special events going on during the winter season are you looking forward to the most?
Appearing this week are Kelly Collins, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, David Smith, and Marci Smith.
Connect with us!
MouseQuest on Twitter: @MQPodcast
Amy Bechtol on Twitter: @uccats97
Rich Grady on Twitter: @michigansahd
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 23. This week we will be answering questions about the Special Events that happen at Walt Disney World. It seems that no matter what time of year you choose to visit, there is almost always a special event happening at the parks. We’ll discuss some of our favorites and some of the most popular events in hopes that we can share some valuable information that will help in planning your next trip. Questions this week include:
- One of the special events scheduled early in the year at Disney is the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. This year they really ramped it up by adding different food booths in addition to all of the topiaries and scheduled events. Can you give us an overview of what the Flower and Garden Festival is like?
- I know it’s a couple weeks late for this, but May the 4th be with you… So, what can you tell us about Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios?
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is probably one of the more popular holiday events that take place during the year. Can you tell us about what it’s like and what special things are offered during the party?
- Disney also offers different special events during the winter holidays. What are some of those?
- As a mom to four kids, which Walt Disney World event would you recommend for families with children?
- Of all the events held in the Disney Parks throughout the year, what is everyone’s #1 favorite to attend?
Appearing this week are Kelly Collins, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.