Choosing a resort hotel when staying at Walt Disney World will not only be one of the biggest parts of your vacation budget, it will also be one of the biggest make-or-break parts of your vacation. We all know that if your resort accommodations don’t meet your expectations then it can ruin your whole vacation.
Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 21. This week we will be continuing with our Disney Resort Series. In each show of the series we will look at 3 resorts on Disney property and discuss everything about them from dining and room types to special amenities and recreation. This time we look at Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside and the Beach Club Resort. Questions this week include:
- What can you tell us about the theme and room types available at Pop Century?
- What dining options and recreation does Pop Century offer?
- what can you tell us about the theme, rooms and dining at Port Orleans Riverside?
- Port Orleans Riverside offers a lot of different kinds of recreation. What is available there for guests who want to spend some time at the resort?
- What can you tell us about where Beach Club Resort is located and what that means in the way of available transportation to the parks?
- As a Deluxe Resort, BC offers more dining options and amenities. Can you tell us about what is available here?
- The Beach Club offers many different room types, especially since it is also a DVC property. Can you tell us about the different options guests have when booking a room?
- What type of travel party would you recommend stay at each of these resorts?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Rhonda Hare, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.