Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 26. This week on the show we will be answering common questions about Dining in Walt Disney World. No matter who you are, where you’re from, or what your family is like, the one thing that everyone does in WDW is eat. So I hope the questions we answer today will help your family plan your next Disney Dining Experience. Questions this week include:
- One of the most frequently asked questions about Dining on a Disney vacation is; How much money should I bring each day? We know that there are a lot of variables to consider; depending on how each family eats, the ages of the children, etc. So could you tell us how you personally decide how much money to budget each day for food?
- How can guests at WDW save money on dining? Are there any discounts available?
- We know that the parks, resorts and other areas at the WDW Resort offer an incredible amount of very diverse restaurants to try. If someone wanted to learn more about what’s available including pricing, menu items, character and other special dining experiences how can they find that information?
- Many people have questions about the Disney Dining Plan. We are going to devote an entire show to this topic in the future, but could you give us a quick overview of what the Disney Dining Plan is for someone who has never used it?
- As Disney Veterans we know that it’s very important to make reservations in advance. How can someone make a reservation and what details are important to know about the process?
- What is one tip you would give someone planning their dining during their next WDW vacation?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Marci Smith, and Liz Weimann.