Below are tips and tricks related to touring Magic Kingdom Park:
- Go left when you get to the end of Main Street, U. S. A. Most guest will head toward Tomorrowland or Fantasyland. If you buck the trend you will be able to experience all of the attractions through Liberty Square before you start seeing big crowds.
- Make early morning ADRs at Crystal Palace or Cinderella’s Royal Table to beat the crowds into the park.
- Music from Happily Ever After isn’t just played in the theme park. It is also played at California Grill, Top of the World Lounge, Narcoosies and the beach at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Take time to walk through the breezeway at Cinderella Castle. There are some amazing mosaics on the walls as you walk through.
- Take time to watch the Cast Members making candied apples and other creative sweets at Big Top Souvineers and the Main Street Confectionary. They make it look really easy but I assure you… it’s not.
- If you aren’t totally exhausted from a full day at the park, stick around Magic Kingdom until about 30 minutes after the posted closing time for a short but sweet “Kiss Goodnight”.
- Need to give your feet a rest? Tomorrowland Transit Authority and the Carousel of Progress both rarely have lines and last longer than normal attractions with TTA lasting 10 minutes and Carousel of Progress lasting 21 minutes.