Below are tips and tricks related to attractions and using Walt Disney World attractions.
- There is no advantage on Big Thunder Mountain to taking the right or left line going down the ramp.
- If a ride offers a single rider option such as Test Track or Expedition Everest, you will likely wait less than half the time as the standby queue. It is quite common for the standby queue on Test Track to be 60+ minutes while the single rider line is less than 10 minutes.
- Make sure to research ride height requirements. You would hate to get Little Johnny all excited about Splash Mountain only to get there and find out he is too short.
- If you kids aren’t sure about a ride have them watch any of the gaggle of POV (Point of View) videos of YouTube.
- If you get motion sick try to sit in seats 7-10 on Flight of Passage.
- After you have exhausted your initial three FastPass+ selections you can get more (one at a time) using your My Disney Experience app or at any in-park kiosk.
- Take screen shots of your FastPass+ selections for each day so you don’t have to keep opening up your My Disney Experience app.
- As long as you are in line before the posted park closing time, you will still be able to ride an attraction.