Be Our Guest restaurant is a must do for my family every trip to Walt Disney World. It is also the perfect place to eat for any fans of Beauty and the Beast. From the library to the ball room to the West Wing there is something there to enjoy for the beauty or beast in all of us. Not to mention the food is delicious and plentiful.
Even though Be Our Guest opened several years ago, it is still extremely popular. Knowing this, Disney, thankfully, offers Advanced Dining Reservations for lunch. Talk about a time saver. No one wants to wait an hour just to eat at a quick service restaurant.
Along with offering the ability to make a reservation, you can also pre-order your meal. This is another great time saver. No more pouring over the menu then spending 10 minutes at the self-serve kiosk placing your order and paying. You can do all this in the comfort of your home with your family before you even get to Disney.
Mark your calendars because 30 days before your reservation you can pre-order your meal. (Pre-order is currently only available for breakfast and lunch.) Here are the detailed instructions, along with screenshots to help you breeze through the process.
- Sign into your My Disney Experience account
- On the main page under My Plans or in the My Reservations and Tickets under Dining Reservation find your Be Our Guest reservation.
- Select Place Your Order
- Click Start Order
- Review the menu
- When you find the item you want click the ‘+’ beside the item. Make sure to include your drinks. (Don’t forget the Master’s Cupcake. It is well worth the $4.99 and you will get a taste of the Grey Stuff. As Lumiere says, “It’s delicious… Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes.”)
- Review your order to make sure it’s practically perfect.
- Place your order.
- Show up about 5-10 minutes before your Advanced Dining Reservation time.
- Inform the Cast member that you have pre-ordered your food.
- The Cast Member will direct you to a register where you will review your order and pay.
- Receive your ‘rose’ AKA RIFD chip.
- Get your drinks and silverware (we always seem to forget the silverware part.)
- Find a seat in any of the three dining rooms: West Wing, Ball Room or Library
- Your meal will *MAGICALLY* arrive at your table.
By pre-ordering our lunch for our recent trip to Be our Guest, we were able to walk in, pay, sit down, eat and out the door in less than 45 minutes. This included waiting around for the ‘thunderstorm’ in the West Wing. Not a bad deal!
Sue Nowicki is an alumna of the 2014/15 Disney Parks Moms Panel. She splits her time between planning her next Walt Disney World vacation and being team mom to ten high-energy volleyball players where she fills the roles of secretary, navigator, head cheerleader, treasurer, athletic trainer and team psychologist. You can follow her on Twitter @MQPodcast.