Here are the details of the recently announced FREE DINING promotion at Walt Disney World.
5-night/6-day stays with check-ins beginning:
August 23 – October 1, 2016
November 15 – 21, 2016
November 28 – 28, 2016
December 10 – 21, 2016
Disney Dining Plan (1 Table Service, 1 Quick Service and 1 snack per night and 1 refillable mug per guest)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort & Villas
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort & Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort & Villas (Studio Only)
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Only valid for arrivals 8/23-10/1)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge & The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney Quick Service Dining Plan (2 Quick Service and 1 snack per day and 1 refillable mug per guest)
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites Only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Your package must include theme park tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option.
- To take advantage of this offer you must book your stay before July 8, 2016.
- All room guests must be on the same package.
- Excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
For those who don’t find value in the free dining promotion (check out our podcast asking “Is Free Dining Really Free?“) there is also a room only offer of up to 25% off select resort rooms August 26 – November 5. These room only offers must be booked by August 31, 2016.
For more information check out the Special Offers page.