Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 95. This week we will discuss what to do around the Walt Disney World Resort after hours. What types of things are available to adults who may not want to turn in after the parks have closed for the day? Stay tuned as we discuss some of the great options Disney has to offer. Questions this week include:
- Recently Disney added a couple of late night events that are now available for guests to enjoy. First is the Epcot After Hours Wind Down, and the second is Epcot Food and Wine Nights Live! Can you tell us about these unique experiences?
- Downtown Disney is currently in the process of transforming into Disney Springs. While the construction is going on we know that it can be a little dicey getting around down there. However, it’s still a great place to go and experience some fun nightlife after the parks are closed. What are your top 5 recommendations for some after-hours fun in Downtown Disney?
- Another location that comes to mind for some late night fun is Disney’s Boardwalk Resort. Amy can you tell us about the different options available there?
- In addition to the offerings at the Boardwalk Resort, many of the Disney resorts offer upscale dining, bars and lounges that are open late. Dawn, what would your top 3 choices be when considering a place to enjoy a late snack or drink at one of the resorts?
- What is your favorite thing to do after hours at Walt Disney World?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Sue Nowicki and Marci Smith.
Connect with us!
MouseQuest on Twitter: @MQPodcast
Amy Bechtol on Twitter: @uccats97
Rich Grady on Twitter: @michigansahd