Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 94. This week we will conclude our Disney Cruise Line Spotlight Series as we take a look at the Disney Wonder. The Wonder was the second ship to join the Disney fleet and began sailing in 1999. It is currently the only Disney ship to sail the West Coast including trips to Alaska, the California Coast, the Panama Canal, Mexico and Hawaii in addition to sailing to the Bahamas and the Caribbean throughout the year. The Wonder is considered one of the Classic ships, accommodating up to 2700 passengers along with 950 Cast and Crew Members on each voyage. Questions this week include:
- What are some of the highlights about the staterooms on the Disney Wonder?
- What unique entertainment options are available?
- What does this ship have that caters to infants all the way up to teenagers?
- What restaurants and other dining options are available on the Wonder?
- Rhonda shares her experiences aboard the Disney Wonder
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Rhonda Hare and Marci Smith.
Connect with us!
MouseQuest on Twitter: @MQPodcast
Amy Bechtol on Twitter: @uccats97
Rich Grady on Twitter: @michigansahd
Rhonda Hare on Twitter: @Running_Beauty_