Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 88. As we approach the beginning of September, one thing is on the minds of so many Disney fans: The Disney Parks Moms Panel Application Process. Year after year, we pour our hearts into each answer, each video and interview. We push ourselves to allow our passion and dedication for Disney shine through as we face multiple roller-coaster rounds of craziness. In about 3 months the blood, sweat and tears will culminate in the selection of a chosen few to make up the 2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel. Will you be one of them? Join us this week as we talk about our past experiences with the application process, what we know so far about this year’s process and our speculation of things to come. Questions this week include:
- What is the Disney Parks Moms Panel?
- What do we currently know about this year’s search?
- Purely for speculation – what do you think the process is going to be like this year?
- What is your favorite part about the process? Least favorite?
- What is your #1 piece of advice you can offer someone who is looking to apply this year?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, and Marci Smith.
Connect with us!
MouseQuest on Twitter: @MQPodcast
Amy Bechtol on Twitter: @uccats97
Rich Grady on Twitter: @michigansahd