Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 85. This week we will share our best tips for planning a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth; The Disneyland Resort! What time of year has the lowest crowds? When can you expect the best weather? The lowest prices? Stay tuned for answers to these questions and a lot more this week on the show. Questions this week include:
- Let’s begin with the #1 thing on mostly everyone’s minds as they start to plan a trip to Disneyland – price. Is there a certain time of year that historically offers the best rates on packages, resorts or tickets? How many days would you recommend to visit Disneyland and California Adventure?
- Let’s talk about crowds. Just like any Disney park there are high seasons and low seasons when it comes to how busy it will be. When is the best time to visit Disneyland if you’re looking for the lowest crowds?
- One of the best things about Southern California is the weather. You can’t seem to really go wrong there regardless of what time of year it is. What are the highs and lows as far as weather is concerned?
- What are your top 3 pieces of advice you would give to someone who wants to plan a trip to Disneyland?
- As a California native who is now a Walt Disney World superfan, what advice would you give to someone who wants to visit DLR but has only ever visited WDW?
Bonus Listener Question: Visiting WDW in early December and shopping, submitted by Suzanna from Chile.
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, David Smith, Marci Smith, and Gayle Turner.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (29.0MB) | Embed