Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 82. This week, once again, we will be diving into the exciting and delicious world of food at Disney! It is time to talk about the most important part of a meal…dessert! Food has been discussed many times on this podcast. We all love it and it’s an important part of a great vacation. I don’t know about you, but I am definitely a dessert person. No matter how full I am, I can always squeeze in just a little something extra to satisfy my sweet tooth. What I want to know is…what and where can I find the best desserts in Walt Disney World. Questions this week include:
- What are the top 3 best desserts at any of the Counter Service restaurants in the parks?
- What are the best 3 desserts at any of the Table Service restaurants in the WDW parks?
- For Disney guests who like to find the best deals in Disney, what are your top 3 desserts on Disney property for $5 or less?
- Where can you find the best ice cream in Disney and what is your favorite way to eat it?
- What are your top 3 choices for kid friendly desserts in Disney?
- Thinking about all of the delicious desserts on WDW property, what would be your #1 recommendation for a “not-to-miss” treat?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Rich Grady, Kate Melody, David Smith, and Marci Smith.