Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 80. This week we will be sharing our best strategies for visiting the parks with little ones. It seems like you can never be too prepared when you have children, and visiting Walt Disney World calls for even more planning when you have little ones. We hope our tips will help you plan your next family vacation. Previously, we’ve done shows about dining with kids, visiting the parks with younger ones and even kid safety while on vacation. For this episode, we’ll be focusing on some strategies you can have as parents to minimize meltdowns and have as smooth a trip as possible. Questions this week include:
- You’re a busy mom with four kids, so I know you have lots of experience when it comes to bringing children to Disney. What do you think is one of the biggest challenges that parents with little ones face when visiting WDW?
- What would you say to parents who have never been to Walt Disney World and are apprehensive about bringing young kids?
- In your opinion, what are the 3 most important things parents should take into consideration when bringing their young kids to the parks?
- If you made a top 10 list of things parents should do or bring to the parks when they have little ones, what would that be?
- Sometimes when families are larger, maybe with four or more kids all different ages, it can be difficult to keep everyone happy all the time. What are your best suggestions for keeping everyone positive and avoiding meltdowns?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Kelly Collins, Rich Grady, Dawn Gosdin, and Marci Smith.