Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 79. This week we will be sharing just some of the highlights from the Disney Social Media Moms Conferences that we just attended. The ‘Happiest Place on Earth’ took to the open road to spread pixie dust around the country. With stops in Chicago, Philadelphia and Phoenix, many moms and dads enjoyed incredible information from the amazing social media team at Disney, several motivational speakers, and had the opportunity to network with others like themselves. We look forward to sharing some special memories and tips from each of the conferences with you this week. Questions this week include:
- Can you give us an overview of the speakers and topics covered at the event in Chicago?
- After attending the conference in Philadelphia, can you give our listeners an overview of the speakers we had?
- Can you tell us about the event in Phoenix?
- Was there a specific speaker that you were excited to meet and hear from?
- If you had to choose one point that you would really take home and use, what would it be?
- One of the major components of all three conferences focused on growing your business while still being an active parent. What do you think were the most important points from that portion of the event?
- From a dad’s perspective, what points would you say are the ones that you’ll use the most?
- I’m sure there were a lot of points that you’ll be able to use in your daily life, what are your top 3?
- What would you consider to be the highlights of the entire event?
- Out of everyone who spoke at the event, was there anyone who you really felt made an impact on you?
- For those listening who would like to attend a Disney Social Media Moms Conference in the future, what piece of advice or tip would you give them?
Appearing this week are James Cameron, Lisa Cameron, Marge Gerwels, Patty Holiday, Kate Melody, and Marci Smith.