Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 77, Part 3. This week we have a very exciting, very special 3 Part episode for you. We will be traveling to the Far East and visiting Japan! In Part 1 we answered questions about Tokyo Disneyland, in Part 2 we talked about Tokyo DisneySea, and in Part 3 we will discuss how to book your trip and the resort options. If you’ve never visited these amazing parks before, they are extremely unique and very different from the Disney Resorts we know and love here in the US. We look forward to sharing some information about the parks as well as some great tips that will help you visit the Tokyo Disney Resort.
While there are a number of hotels and resorts in and around the Tokyo Disney Resort, we are going to focus on the three Disney resorts: Disney Ambassador Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, and of course, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. Questions this week include:
- How would you describe the three hotels? What are some differences between them?
- What are the options for getting from the hotels to the parks?
- How do the hotels compare to the Disney resorts in the United States?
- Tell us a little about the rooms. Is there anything that is different from a typical North American hotel?
- What are the typical prices for a standard room at each of the three hotels?
- What are the various room types at each of the three resorts?
- What dining options are available at each of the three resorts?
- What relaxation choices are at each of the three resorts?
- I know that Tokyo has 2 major international airports. Is one preferred, and what can international visitors expect when arriving at the airport?
- As for getting from the airport to the resort, what options are available and what suggestions would you make?
- What suggestions can you make to someone as far as navigating around Tokyo?
- For someone planning a trip to Tokyo, what would be your top 3 points to keep in mind?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, David Smith, Marci Smith, and special guest Chris Nilghe of www.FatHobbit.ca.