Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 77, Part 2. This week we have a very exciting, very special 3 Part episode for you. We will be traveling to the Far East and visiting Japan! In Part 1 we answered questions about Tokyo Disneyland, in Part 2 we talk about Tokyo DisneySea, and in Part 3 we will discuss how to book your trip and the resort options. If you’ve never visited these amazing parks before, they are extremely unique and very different from the Disney Resorts we know and love here in the US. We look forward to sharing some information about the parks as well as some great tips that will help you visit the Tokyo Disney Resort. Questions this week include:
- What can you tell us about the Mediterranean Harbor?
- The American Waterfront looks like something we might find in the US. What are the attractions like there?
- What will guests find in Port Discovery?
- The Lost River Delta looks like it has a couple of fun thrill rides. Can you tell us about them?
- What can you tell us about the Arabian Coast?
- Mermaid Lagoon looks like it would be a lot of fun for families with young children. What types of attractions are available there?
- The Mysterious Island is right in the center of the park and has one of the coolest rides I’ve ever seen. Can you tell us about Journey to the Center of the Earth?
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is another attraction in the Mysterious Island. Is it similar to what guests experience in the original attraction in Disneyland and Walt Disney World?
- Can you tell us your top 3 choices for dining in DisneySea?
- Are there any character meals available?
- Are there any special foods or snacks that you can only get at Tokyo DisneySea?
- Can you tell us about a show called The Legend of Mythica?
- There is a show all about food called A Table is Waiting, and I thought this would be perfect for you. Can you tell us about it?
- Mystic Rhythms looks like a very unique show. What is that like?
- What is your favorite show in Tokyo DisneySea?
- What unique character appearances can you expect to find in the parks?
- What kind of merchandise is available that is unique to the Tokyo parks?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, David Smith, Marci Smith, and special guest Chris Nilghe of www.FatHobbit.ca.
For more information on the Tokyo Disney Resort, please visit The Official Tokyo Disney Resort site or Chris Nilghe’s blog at FatHobbit.ca
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.1MB) | Embed