Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 75. On today’s show we will be sharing some of our best strategies for using FastPass+. This new system has been in testing for months and is now being used throughout the Disney parks. Which attractions and shows are the best choices for FP+? Which times should you choose to make your selections? We’ll share our thoughts with you and discuss three different park touring styles as well as some ways you can get the most out of FP+. Questions this week include:
- What FP+ strategy do you use to as someone who arrives at or before opening?
- What FP+ strategy do you think is best for guests who like to sleep in and go to the parks later in the day?
- What FP+ strategy is best for those who like to go ‘commando’?
- What 3 attractions would you recommend for FP+ in Magic Kingdom? What attractions would you say don’t need a FP+?
- In Epcot, the FP+ system is tiered. Meaning, you can choose 1 attraction from a list of the most popular ones, and then two from the rest. What attractions would you choose for FP+ in Epcot? Are there any attractions that you would not use your FP+ on?
- FP+ is also tiered in Hollywood Studios. Rich, What attractions would you choose for FP+ in DHS? Which attractions would you not use your FP+ on?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (51.7MB) | Embed
One thought on “Episode 75: FastPass+ Strategies”
Comments are closed.