Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 71. This week on the show we will be focused on the third episode of the Disney Cruise Line Spotlight series. This will allow us to focus on one ship at a time and then expand the series and cover what a Disney cruise is like, good times to sail and the different cruising destinations. Previously, we have looked closely at the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream. Now we will take a look at the newly re-designed Disney Magic. Questions this week include:
- Can you tell us about the unique dining options aboard the Disney Magic?
- One of the major components of the re-design included an exciting addition to the pool area and reimagined nightclubs and lounges. Can you tell us about those?
- As is the case on all Disney Cruise Line ships, the Magic has extraordinary kids clubs. Can you tell us what the clubs are like on the Magic?
- What kind of entertainment is available on the magic for families and adults?
- Can you tell us about your experience aboard the Magic? Do you prefer the Classic ships or the newer, larger vessels?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Corinne Leon, and Marci Smith.