Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 61. We are very excited this week to continue our discussion on how we can show our DisneySide! Today we will be talking about a great way to capture all those special moments at the parks by using Memory Maker. There’s no better way to enjoy all the great photos taken on a Disney vacation than by using this amazing new tool. We’re looking forward to helping you learn more about what it is and how to use it so that when you visit the Disney Parks you can have more fun showing your DisneySide and worry less about being behind the camera. Questions this week include:
- Since Memory Maker is still relatively new, some guests may not have had a chance to use it or even know what it is. Could you give us an overview of what Memory Maker is and how it’s different from PhotoPass+?
- Now that we have an idea of what Memory Maker is and what it includes, we’ll consider some questions that I know I would wonder about if I were going to be using it. So Dawn, when someone purchases Memory Maker it is assigned to one person through My Disney Experience and is linked to their Magic Band. But, if my family gets separated, is there a way to still get all of those photos?
- I love that Memory Maker includes photos taken in the restaurants and on rides as well. Can you tell us which rides and restaurants are included? Also, how will this affect restaurants like Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus that already give printed photos?
- What is the advantage of pre-purchasing Memory Maker? Once your trip is completed and you’ve gotten lots of great photos, how long are they available for download? How can someone download their photos?
- If someone has already pre-purchased PhotoPass+ can they switch to Memory Maker? Do they have to? Can they still get a CD with their photos if they want it?
- What do you think are the 3 most important things guests should know about using Memory Maker?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Rich Grady, Sue Nowicki, David Smith, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (21.8MB) | Embed
One thought on “Episode 61: Memory Maker”
Comments are closed.