Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 59. This episode is all about showing your Disney Side! A few weeks ago many moms and dads from across the Social Media world applied to to host a very special DisneySide @ Home Celebration. We are SO excited to share that a number of regular guests on the show have been chosen as hosts and we are going to talk about what a DisneySide @ Home Celebration entails as well as some of our party planning currently in the works.
Please note that those who were selected to host an @Home Celebration did receive products that would help us in the party planning process. All of the information we are sharing with you including our opinions, ideas, tweets, Instagram photos, videos, etc. are all our own and we do not represent the Disney company or it’s affiliates in any way. Questions this week include:
- First, let’s just quickly explain to anyone who may not be familiar with what we’re talking about, how did you find out about the DisneySide @Home Celebration?
- I know I was really excited to receive my party planning package in the mail. I think a lot of the people who were selected received many of the same things, but what was in your package?
- Can you share some of your DisneySide @Home Party planning ideas with us?
- Where can our listeners learn more about your DisneySide Celebration?
- For those listening who would love to be included on something like this in the future, what would you recommend that they do? Are there any good online groups to join in order to be considered for a future event?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Marci Smith, and Gayle Turner.