Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 57. On this episode of the podcast we will be talking about the romance, dining, excitement and relaxation that a Walt Disney World vacation can offer couples. Whether you’re on your honeymoon, taking a few days away from the kids or just wanting to spend some quality time with your loved one, we have some great suggestions for you. Questions this week include:
- For the couples that may be planning to visit Walt Disney World on their honeymoon, or just for some special time together, what are your top 3 experiences couples should not miss if they want to do something romantic in Disney?
- If you had a long weekend away from the kids with your significant other, what would your top 3 dining choices to enjoy a nice meal?
- Disney vacations offer so many exciting and adventurous things to do. What are your top 3 choices for couples to do who may want to add a little adventure to their trip?
- What are your top 3 suggestions for couples who want to enjoy some kid-free relaxation on their trip?
- What is your favorite thing to do at Walt Disney World as a couple?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Marci Smith, and Amy Yacullo.