Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 54. On this episode of the podcast we will be talking about the very BEST and WORST snacks you can find all around Walt Disney World. I know that for my family, snacking and vacationing go hand in hand, especially at the most Magical Place on Earth. We look forward to sharing our favorites with you as well as some great advice on some snacks you may want to avoid. Questions this week include:
- Let’s start at my favorite park, the Magic Kingdom. If you had to pick your top 3 snacks in MK, what would they be? What would you say are your top 3 snacks to avoid there?
- This is going to be a tough one because Epcot offers SO many different types of foods from around the world it can be difficult to narrow it down. BUT if you had to choose your top 3 snacks to get in Epcot, what would you pick? What 3 snacks would you avoid?
- Hollywood Studios is another area that really has some unique offerings for snacking. What are your top 3 in that park? How about your bottom 3?
- I love Animal Kingdom and many times they offer some unique animal themed cupcakes and other goodies as well. What are your top 3 snack choices in Animal Kingdom? What are the 3 snacks you would avoid?
- What is your #1 all time favorite snack at WDW? What is the #1 snack in all of WDW to avoid?
- Just to quickly touch on food offerings outside the parks, what is your #1 favorite and #1 least favorite snack that is NOT in a theme park?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, James Cameron, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (41.6MB) | Embed