Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 52. On this episode we will be diving into the first of our Disneyland Resort Series. The Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is the newest onsite addition and the first one to offer the Disney Vacation Club as well. The design of the hotel was inspired by the late 1800s and early 1900s Arts and Crafts Movement, which can be seen in everything from the mission style furnishings, down to the smallest detail. We look forward to sharing some facts and personal experiences about the Grand Californian with you. Questions this week include:
- For guests like me who maybe are WDW veterans but still somewhat new to DLR, what are the perks for staying onsite at the Disneyland Resort and the Grand Californian in particular?
- What are the rooms like at the Grand Californian?
- Can you tell us about the dining and shopping options?
- What can someone expect to find for recreation and other amenities or services at the GC?
- What was your experience like staying at the Grand Californian? What did you like best?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Marge Gerwels, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, and David Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.5MB) | Embed