Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 48. This week we will be discussing how to be a good guest while on vacation. Sometimes when we visit Walt Disney World it’s easy to point out the irritating social faux pas of the people around us. But, instead of focusing on behaviors that we can’t control, we’re going to consider what WE can do to avoid those situations and improve the vacation experience for ourselves and others.
We all know that the Disney Parks are a huge vacation destination for guests from all around the world. No matter what time of year you choose to visit, it’s inevitable that you’ll be shoulder to shoulder with thousands of other Disney fans. Let’s talk about some tips that will help us to be considerate of the people around us and hopefully make great vacations even better. Questions this week include:
- While using Disney transportation or when driving ourselves to the parks, what would you say are the 5 most important things guests can do to make the trip as safe and comfortable as possible for themselves and others?
- A big part of being at any theme park is waiting in line. We wait for rides, shows, parades, food, bathrooms, and the list just goes on and on. What are your top 5 tips for being a good guest while waiting?
- We all know that visiting Walt Disney World can require a lot of preparation and planning. Even when we seemingly plan the perfect vacation, many times something just doesn’t go the way we planned. What 5 tips can you offer someone who is facing an issue at WDW?
- One of the reasons why we love Disney so much is because it’s a great place for families to have fun together. That being said, you and I both know that bringing young kids to the parks creates a whole new set of challenges for us as parents and sometimes the people around us. What are the best tips you can offer for parents to use that will help them enjoy their trip and be good Disney guests?
- Considering all aspects of a Disney vacation, what are the 3 most important tips you can give about being a Good Guest while on a Disney Vacation?
Appearing this week are Amy Bechtol, Rich Grady, Sue Nowicki, David Smith. and Marci Smith.