Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 33. This week we will be answering questions all about the first of the four Walt Disney World theme parks; the Magic Kingdom. Since it’s opening day on October 1st, 1971, the Most Magical Place on Earth has welcomed millions of guests young and old. We welcome you to join us as we discuss some of our favorites of this amazing park. Questions this week include:
- With only one day to visit the Magic Kingdom, how would you make the most of your time there without feeling overwhelmed?
- What would you say are your top 5 things to do in the Magic Kingdom with young kids? What would you say not to miss?
- When your kids pass that 44-inch height requirement there really is nothing they can’t experience. What are your family’s top 5 things to experience in the Magic Kingdom?
- Besides entertainment and attractions, dining and shopping are two very important things that guests look forward to experiencing. What your top 5 shops and restaurants you would not miss in the Magic Kingdom?
- I know that there are some people out there who feel that the Magic Kingdom is a park that only caters to children. What would you say to them about visiting the park?
- What is your favorite attraction, shop and dining experience at the Magic Kingdom?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Heather McGilvray, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (37.6MB) | Embed
One thought on “Episode 33: The Magic Kingdom”
Comments are closed.