Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 32. This week on the show we will be discussing the Freebies of Walt Disney World. It’s not too often that you heard the words FREE and DISNEY in the same sentence, but there are actually a number of things that you can experience at no additional cost. We’re going to let you in on those little secrets so that you can enjoy them as we have. Questions this week include:
- Starting at the very beginning, what free planning tools are available to those thinking of going on a Disney vacation?
- As a parent with young kids, sometimes you just want to take a day away from the parks and unwind. Are there free activities available for families without using a park ticket?
- During our last podcast we discussed the incredibly large amount of souvenirs that are available at Disney. What are some free souvenirs that guests can get?
- Something that I found very interesting while researching this topic was how many of the resorts and restaurants offer special tours at no additional cost. Can you tell us about those?
- Going back to free entertainment at WDW, what are some other things available that cater more towards adults?
- What is your favorite FREE thing to do at WDW?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Marci Smith, and Amy Yacullo.