Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 28. This week on the show we will be answering questions all about Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This park was first introduced as Disney-MGM Studios on May 1st 1989. In 2008 it was re-branded as Disney’s Hollywood Studios to take the focus away from the Golden Age of movies and re-direct it to the new entertainment of modern Hollywood. This week we hope to share with you some of the highlights about this unique Disney park. Questions this week include:
- Many people view the studios as either a half-day park or one that doesn’t really have a lot to offer families with young kids. Do you think that’s a correct observation?
- Even though DHS is the smallest theme park in WDW, it definitely has a lot to offer. Of all the parks it has the most choices for entertainment – What are your top 5 choices for shows and entertainment at DHS?
- Some of the best thrill rides at WDW are located inside DHS. What are your top 5 picks for attractions at the studios?
- I know that we love to eat at WDW and although it’s no Epcot, DHS has some great choices. What is your top Table Service, Counter Service and Snack Locations?
- Throughout the year DHS offers some really unique special events that aren’t offered at the other parks. What is your favorite DHS event?
- If a visitor had just one day to tour DHS, what are your recommendations for must-do attractions, shows and dining?
- The Best and the Worst – Name your #1 best and #1 worst at DHS
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Amy Leto, David Smith, Marci Smith, and from StudiosCentral.com and the WDW Today Podcast, Matt Hochberg.