Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 27. This week on the show we will be answering questions about what to do when something unexpected happens on vacation. Have you ever lost your wallet at Disney? Gotten sick? Forgotten something at home? I know I have! Today we hope to share some valuable information that could help you on an upcoming trip if something just doesn’t go your way. Questions this week include:
- Let’s start with an issue that probably happens to more people than we realize – losing something at WDW. If you are at Disney and an item is lost inside the parks, resorts or on a ride, what can you do?
- Many people who go on a Disney vacation, wherever it may be, most likely has to do some travelling to get there. What can a person do if they leave something important on the airplane or at home?
- One of the worst things to happen while on vacation is when someone in your party gets sick. I know we’ve talked about this before, but what options do guests have if they get sick or have a medical emergency while on vacation?
- Another issue that could happen while on vacation is that your party gets separated. I know it’s not as big of a deal for adults, but when it happens to a child it can be very scary and traumatic for everyone. What can both parents and children do when something like that happens?
- The last thing I was thinking about for this show is when something goes wrong with your reservation or your room. I’ve had issues with both in the past and it can be anything from a maintenance problem in your room to lost dining reservations or park tickets not working. What should guests do when issues like this arise?
- What is one important thing every guest should know about unexpected things happening while you’re on a Disney trip?
Appearing this week are Marge Gerwels, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.