Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 24. This week on the show we will be answering questions about dining in Disney with children. One thing that Walt Disney World is known for is great dining. With so many choices available it can be difficult to narrow down the best ones to visit with kids. As parents ourselves we’ll share with you some great tips as well as some of our favorite places to eat with our own children. We hope this information will help you continue to plan the best vacation ever. Questions this week include:
- What are your favorite spots to eat with the kids?
- Disney is known for great theming throughout their parks, resorts and restaurants. What are your top three picks for themed dining?
- We all know that most kids LOVE to meet their favorite characters and Disney offers many different choices for character dining. What are your top three picks for great character meals with your family?
- Now that your kids are young teenagers, what restaurants do you visit with your kids that you may not have taken them to when they were younger? Are there any restaurants on Disney property that are not kid friendly?
- What tips/advice can you give to parents who may feel apprehensive about bringing young children to sit down restaurants at Walt Disney World?
- If you were going to be in Walt Disney World for one day with your kids and could only eat in 1 restaurant, which restaurant would it be?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Kate Melody, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (56.9MB) | Embed