Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 23. This week we will be answering questions about the Special Events that happen at Walt Disney World. It seems that no matter what time of year you choose to visit, there is almost always a special event happening at the parks. We’ll discuss some of our favorites and some of the most popular events in hopes that we can share some valuable information that will help in planning your next trip. Questions this week include:
- One of the special events scheduled early in the year at Disney is the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. This year they really ramped it up by adding different food booths in addition to all of the topiaries and scheduled events. Can you give us an overview of what the Flower and Garden Festival is like?
- I know it’s a couple weeks late for this, but May the 4th be with you… So, what can you tell us about Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios?
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is probably one of the more popular holiday events that take place during the year. Can you tell us about what it’s like and what special things are offered during the party?
- Disney also offers different special events during the winter holidays. What are some of those?
- As a mom to four kids, which Walt Disney World event would you recommend for families with children?
- Of all the events held in the Disney Parks throughout the year, what is everyone’s #1 favorite to attend?
Appearing this week are Kelly Collins, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.