Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 22. This week we will be answering questions about some of the Must Do’s of the Disneyland Resort. If you’re a Walt Disney World veteran and are looking to visit where it all began, this is the show for you. Disneyland and California Adventure have SO much to offer, it may be difficult to decide what to do first. We hope our discussion this week will give you an idea of what we consider to be the best of the best. Questions this week include:
- As a person who has visited the Disneyland Resort numerous times, what would you say are your top 5 Must Do Attractions in Disneyland And California Adventure?
- As a person who has never visited the Disneyland Resort, what 3 attractions are you most looking forward to experiencing?
- You have not yet had the opportunity to visit Southern California, but when you do, what are you most looking forward to experiencing in California Adventure?
- As a runner who has experienced the best of what runDisney has to offer on the East Coast, what events would you like to experience out in Disneyland? How do you think the experience would be different?
- As a WDW veteran myself, one of the things that I love to do there is eat. Can you give us your top 5 choices for having a great dining experience at the DLR?
- We all know you love to stay in Disney Resorts in Florida, where do you think you’d like to stay when you visit Disneyland?
- All of us are very familiar with the great caliber of entertainment that Disney offers in their parks. Whether you enjoy shows, parades, fireworks or street performers, there is a lot to see and enjoy. If you had only one day to visit Disneyland and California Adventure, which entertainment offerings would you be sure not to miss?
- As a parent to two younger children, what are you most looking forward to experiencing in the West Coast Parks as a family?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Heather McGilvray, and Marci Smith.