Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 16. In this episode, we are answering questions about how to get to Walt Disney World. If you live outside of the state of Florida and are planning a trip to Disney you probably have a few different transportation options to choose from. Today we look forward to exploring some different methods of getting there and some tips to help you along the way. Questions this week include:
- For guests who live outside the state of Florida there may be several different travel options for them to choose from. What are some things they should take into consideration before deciding what mode of transportation to use?
- If a family decides to fly to WDW, what are some things they need to know about getting there by plane?
- Many people like to hop in their car and drive to Walt Disney World and there are a lot of benefits to having your own car while you’re on vacation. What are some things to think about when you’re planning a road trip to Disney?
- For a family who may not want to drive or fly to Walt Disney World, what other options are available around the country to get to Orlando?
- Speaking from your own experience, how does your family prefer to get to Walt Disney World and what kind of tips can you give to a family who may want to use the same mode of transportation?
- If a person is traveling by car, what are some thing visitors should know about getting around the Orlando area?
- When you’re traveling to Disney with young children, the flight or car ride can sometimes be long and tiring for them. What are some tips you can give to parents about how to make the travel experience fun and more comfortable for their kids?
- The most common mode of transportation to Walt Disney World is air travel. What are some things people should know about Orlando International Airport?
- What are the top 5 tips you would give to someone traveling to Walt Disney World regardless of how they get there?
This week, we also answer the following listener question:
- Laura from New York asks:
My family will be heading to Disney World for Thanksgiving this year and I would love to know what to expect during this time of year. Any suggestions on where to eat Thanksgiving dinner? What else could we do besides the park on Thanksgiving Day with kids ages 6 and 8?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Suzanne Nowicki, and Marci Smith.