Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 15. In this episode, we are answering questions about bringing children to the parks. Questions this week include:
- For single parents, what do you think is the most challenging thing about visiting the parks on your own with the kids?
- For someone who is visiting WDW for the first time, the size of the parks can be overwhelming. How do you approach navigating the parks with your kids?
- We know that Disney is VERY family and kid friendly. What are some things that Disney offers or has done to make it easier for families to travel there?
- With older kids, how does your park strategy change from when they were younger?
- Many single parent families only have one income and a tight budget. Although Disney does not offer special discounts specifically for single parents, what are some ways to save money and still maximize your time at Disney?
- Many people with young children may want to wait and bring their kids to Disney when they’re older because they don’t think there is enough to do with kids who may not be over 40 inches tall. As a parent of younger children, do you agree with that?
- From the perspective of someone who lives outside of the state of Florida, what recommendations can you give about traveling to Disney with children whether that be by plane, car, bus, train…etc?
- Walt Disney World is huge. We know that on a five or even a 7-day trip it’s going to be impossible to do everything. Thinking about a family with older children like yours, what shows and attractions would you say are a ‘must see’?
- What is the best advice you could give to a single parent who wants to come to WDW?
- What is the best advice you can give a family with young children?
- What is the best advice you can give families with children who have a large gap in age?
- What is the best advice you can give to families with older children?
Appearing this week are Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, Marci Smith, and from TouringPlans.com, Scarlett Litton.