Welcome to the MouseQuest Podcast- Your guide in the quest for the perfect Disney vacation. This is episode number 14. In this episode, we are answering questions about the Disney Vacation Club. Questions this week include:
- What is the Disney Vacation Club?
- How much does a membership cost?
- How many vacation points should I get?
- How does the process of using points, banking, borrowing and holding work?
- What is the difference between the Disney, Passport and Concierge Collections?
- Which resorts at the Disney Parks (WDW and Disneyland) are DVC Resorts?
- What are the different room types available for members using their DVC points at a Disney Resort?
- How is booking a vacation in the Disney Collection different than the Passport and Concierge Collections?
- What is the difference between buying points through Disney directly or the resale market?
- Will a DVC Membership work for my family?
- Does Disney offer any perks for DVC Members?
- Where can the listeners find more information about Disney Vacation Club?
Appearing this week are James Cameron, Dawn Gosdin, Rich Grady, Amy Leto, and Marci Smith.
To submit a question for the show, please go to the MouseQuest Podcast website, or send an email to email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (46.2MB) | Embed